Another German postcard from our picture archive. This card was posted in 1910 from Bobernig, near Gruenberg, Silesia, Germany. The village has since 1945 been part of the province of Lubuskie in western Poland but sadly after visiting the location last summer no trace of the mill remains.
Click to enlarge the image.
We’re currently researching the mills of Central and Eastern Europe for a new book. More details on our European Mills project.